Drain Basin Guards
The Basin Guard is a high profile drain filter designed to remove silt, sediment and other unwanted materials from water streams. Made from the same high resistant fabric as the regular drain guards, these models are equipped to remove oil, hydrocarbons, silt and debris from a runoff stream.
- Increased Site Visibility
- Identifies Drain Locations
- Protects Against Oil and Sediment
- Filters out Sediment, Silt and Hydrocarbons from Water Flows
If you have questions, please don't hesitate to call us at +1-772-646-0597 or request a price quote.
OIL AND SEDIMENT MODEL
- 950-9292 Fits Drains up to 24" x 24"
- 950-9293 Fits Drains up to 4' x 6'
- Small & Large Basin Models
- Higher Profile Walls
- Fits on Top of Drains
- Oil & Sediment Protection
How Does This Product Keep you in Compliance?
- Helps Comply with NPDES, 40 CFR 122.26 (1999) and TMDL Requirements
- SWPPP Solution
- Stormwater BMP
Customers Who Viewed this Product Also Viewed:
|Under Grate Filter||Storm Drain Covers||Trackout Mat||Drain Lifter|